Interlibrary Loan Service (ILL)
If you can’t find a resource in the collections of the Dokuz Eylul Univercity library system, we may be able to retrieve it via Inter Library Loan System.
Dokuz Eylul University Interlibrary Loan Policy
- Only Dokuz Eylul University academic and administrative staffs can use the ILL service.
- ILL requests can be made by coming to the Library in person (please complete the ILL Request form before to come) or by completing the ILL Request Form on the Library website.
- Users can request maximum of 5 resources at the same time. The turnaround time depends on the availability of the item at the lending institution, the response time on the part of the lending institution, and shipping.
- The requester is responsible to pay all shipment fees.
- In order to renew a borrowed ILL item, the user should notify the ILL Department 1 week before the due date. The turnaround and renewal time depends on the lending institution circulation rules.
- The requester must agree to use the material in accordance with copyright law.
- Once an ILL item has been borrowed, the user will be held responsible in the case of loss, damage or late return. In such cases, the lending institution circulation rules will be taken into consideration.
Below please find collective catalog connections;
|National Collective Catalog Search
||YORDAM Collective Catalog Search